What do you really need to know to outsource your SEO properly? Well, there are a few things that you should already know. One of those things is that day by day, the internet is becoming a bigger part of our lives. The second common sense thing about this is that the internet will be around for many years to come.
How do you think Americans spend their time online? Recently, there was a study conducted that showed we spend an average of 23 minutes each day searching for thing online. Now, to you – as a business – this shows that the SEO reseller business is gaining in importance on a daily basis. SEO is simply the ways that are used in order to optimize your website so that it will be found by the search engines. This is something that it is necessary to have in your marketing arsenal.
There are many things to think about when you are trying to decide whether you will outsource SEO or if you will do it in-house. Here are some of the most common ones.
Criteria for Finding a Great SEO Reseller for Your Business
If you are outsourcing your SEO then you will need to find a good SEO reseller. To do that you will need to ask the right questions. You will also need to interview at least 3 different resellers and while you are doing this, take a good look at their SEO reseller program to make sure that they offer all of the SEO services that you need. Keep in mind that not all SEO resellers are equal.
Here are a few questions that you should ask in the interviewing process.
- How is the success of a campaign measured?
- What is the methodology used in creating content for SEO purposes?
- What is your approach to white label SEO?
- What does the initial SEO include and then what services will be provided on a month to month basis?
- Can you guarantee that your methods will produce results and what specific guarantees will you offer?
Also make sure to ask for and then check references.
When it Goes Wrong
Even the best SEO reseller plan can sometimes go wrong. What happens in cases like this? Also, what are some of the advantages of this?
- When you hire an SEO reseller they can start right away and can bring years of experience to the table.
- SEO is not something that you do one time and then forget about. It needs to be maintained and it can be an incredibly easy thing to fall behind and let it get outdated. When you hire an SEO reseller keeping it up to date and relevant becomes their concern.
- Good search engine optimization is something that requires experience and knowledge. While it isn’t difficult, the practices do take time to tailor and this also takes a bit of talent. You will need to be able to make analysis, write content, be a developer, and be able to build links organically. Can you wear all of those hats? SEO reseller teams have people designated for each of those roles.
- Outsourcing SEO means that you have the time you need to focus on your business instead of trying to figure out what to post, where to post it and how to post it.
- Hiring someone to handle your SEO can actually allow for you to see your business with fresh, unjaded eyes. This can lead to new insights and fresh ideas.
- You know your customers and what they look for, what keywords or phrases they use. Outsourcing means that there will be a learning curve for the SEO reseller for them to get a good understanding of your business and your clients.
- Nobody will have the passion for your business that you do. This doesn’t mean that outsourcing will not be a success, it just means that you will need to work with the reseller in order to overcome that passion factor.
- Believe it or not, bad SEO could mean the death of your business. This is where it could all go wrong. Keep in mind that just because a particular SEO reseller is cheaper than the rest, that doesn’t mean they are better. In fact, it means that there is a greater chance that those services will be further outsourced to non-native English speaking countries. This is a critical error. If someone who is not a native speaker of the language that your business speaks then it will be readily apparent to your clients. It will make your business look bad and could be the end.
In short, SEO is not a hard thing to do. However, it is time and energy consuming. An SEO reseller will know exactly what practices to use and how to use them to your best advantage. Put one to work for your company now.